We invite potential applicants to complete an Application for Employment and send it to our Human Resource Department. For any of the Positions listed, the candidate must have a good work ethic & be dependable. The company expects every employee to act in a professional manner. Satisfactory performance of job duties and responsibilities is key to this expectation. Employees of American Spincast should attempt to achieve their job objectives, and act with diligence and consideration at all times. Poor job performance can result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
We are a Family owned company that is seeking long-term career minded individuals desiring a secure future. We offer benefits such as competitive wages, health insurance, 401(k) plan, paid vacation, and other beneifts.
American Spincast, Inc. does not discriminate against employee because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation or national origin. American Spincast, Inc. complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Please download Application, Fill out and send to: Brandik@amspincast.com
Entry Level Foundry Floor Helper
General Foundry Production
American Spincast is looking to direct hire motivated, self-starting people interested in fast-paced manual work. Our company has a team-based approach to production and is focused on hiring individuals with great attitudes and a willingness to learn! BI-Lingual a plus but not required. Experience in Foundry work is a bonus. This is an entry position for new hires joining the company. Individuals hired as General Foundry will be assigned to a production or service department, to train and acquire the necessary skills and work pace to advance to department-specific job classification. This position often requires weekend work and/or mandatory overtime. All General Foundry assignments are considered to be heavy industrial and are repetitive in nature.
· Setting, and removing plates in molds.
· Prep and mud seal endplates to molds
· Operate overhead crane
· The ability to read a tape measure to 1/16 of an inch is required
· Successfully complete safety training and demonstrate the ability to comply with departmental safety policy and guidelines
· Demonstrate the ability to maintain a work pace consistent with the company’s goal of the on-time delivery
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Operating hand tools, machines, and other equipment
· Visually inspect products for defects QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS:
· Solid work history
· Good oral communications
· Understanding and following instructions
· Dependable and responsible
· Positive work attitude
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, pre-employment drug screen, and a pre-employment physical.
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
2505 Taylors Valley Road
Belton, TX 76513
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Monday – Friday
Phone: (800) 553-7025